Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pre-preparation

I'm leaving early to get to church in the morning, so I have to go set things in place from tonight. This requires me to be more responsible than maybe I want to be, but so it is.

Ran down to the basement, got out Mummy's dress for tomorrow and the selected my own garments for church. Now I have to figure out how to get Mummy up and at least in the shower before I leave in the morning. If I don't at least get that or the breakfast done before I leave at 8:30, my sister will have it all to do and it's tough enough for me to handle Mummy. If I don't get my part done in the morning, she'll be trying to do the 7 year old and the 74 year old. My guess is, she'll get to church, eventually, but probably without either a bath or breakfast or both.

Stay tuned.

Made it. Took a bit of doing but we made it. Critical to the success of this morning's mission was getting Mummy up early and in and out of the shower before I came down to have breakfast. It's like performing delicate surgery. The slightest miscalculation can throw the entire operation into peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment