Friday, April 6, 2012

More & Less

More and more I'm having less and less capacity to deal with my mother's rigidity. When she gets it in her head that she ain't doing something the only thing I get out of pushing is a headache or high blood pressure. Neither of these is a particularly good outcome.

Time soon come we'll be needing assistance every day. It's Good Friday, I'm trying to get her dressed, fed and to the hairdresser so that she doesn't have to show up at church on Easter Sunday morning lookin' tore up from the floor up and what do I get? Stress. Now I'm scrambling to find a caregiver so that I don't have to blow a gasket trying to get her out of her pajamas.

Let me start investigating where she can go because this will make me lose my mind up in here, up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment